This page documents an Encyclopedia Quackeria guideline. This is an accepted standard that editors must follow for purposes of improving the quality of content on the wiki.
|Manual of Style|
|The Jenny Craig Commercial|
|The Jenny Craig Commercial (transcript)|
|The Jenny Craig Commercial (gallery)|
|The Jenny Craig Commercial (credits)|
|The Jenny Craig Commercial (discussion)|
There two categories of rules:
- Strict - they need to be followed directly
- Alterable - they can be altered to fit the article; it depends on contributors decision
- Gallery need to contain more than 30 images of the scenes from the actual episode (credits images are not counted)
- Show order of images as they appear to give an idea as to the episode's story line
- All images of the same scene need to be removed
- All images need to be in a chronological order
- All images in gallery mustn't contain extra stuff on them (i.e. logos)
- All images need to be of the same resolution and contain no extra part of the image (i.e. extra space, such as a border)
- Either all images contains captions or none
- Image file names need to follow this name scheme:
- If some of the images in the gallery doesn't follow a strict rule #5 or #6 they need to be replaced with the image of same scene that does.
- If contributor thinks that image should be removed and it is not duplicate, he can remove it, but he needs to specify why in the edit summary.
- However, the contributor is not allowed to remove all images that were in the gallery and put their own images there. This wiki is community built.
- When removing images, contributor should consider this criteria: "We really don't need a screenshot of every scene in the episode, we just need to highlight the important ones and give an idea as to the story line."
- Reviewers of the episode galleries should ignore the image file names. Once everything, except the image file names, are according to guidelines, all images in the gallery should be renamed, so they follow the naming scheme that prevails in gallery at that moment and protect the article.
- Gallery of episode production arts needs to be put as a subsection of the main article's section "Production" and subsection should be called "Art."